The European Public Prosecutor’s Office, the independent public prosecution office of the European Union (EPPO) is offering job opportunities as “temporary agents” in the following positions:
As a member of either the Operations Support Services Sector within the Operations & College Support Unit or the L&D Sector in the Human Resources Unit, the professional will provide effective administrative support to the “Learning & Development activities of the EPPO”.
The main responsibilities and tasks will include:
- “Contribution to Learning Needs Analysis” that includes identification and analysis of strategic, role-based and individual learning needs providing a continuous, targeted and tailored professional and general skills Learning & Development offering;
- “Contribution to the design of learning solutions” that are aligned with the organisational goals, tailored to the learners’ needs, in collaboration with stakeholders, partners and contractors;
- “Responsibility for the organisation of training courses and on-boarding actions” that involves the activity of organising and planning, contributing to specific calls for tender and SLAs, organising invitations, registration, follow up and reporting on resources including budget monitoring;
- “Evaluation and reporting on Learning & Development activities”, measurable in terms of impact and return on investments (feedback from surveys, assessments, performance indicators, learning analytics);
- “Communication” that comprises drafting various documents, and advertising any information related to L&D activities, in particular through the development and management of the EPPO intranet L&D page.
Submission deadline: 24 April 2023 23:59 CET
This professional will advise the European Chief Prosecutor in the elaboration of the investigation and prosecution policy of the EPPO and assist her in its implementation. He/she will play a leading role in fostering, throughout the whole organisation, a genuinely transnational approach to cross-border investigations and prosecutions falling under the competence of EPPO involving organised crime groups. He/she will also develop and propose workflows and organisational measures, and contribute to establishing direct contacts and coordinating with all the relevant stakeholders, with the aim to harness the potential of EPPO cross-border investigations, in particular in the fight against serious organised crime.
The main responsibilities and tasks will include reporting to the European Chief Prosecutor as follows:
- Advising the European Chief Prosecutor in the elaboration of the investigation and prosecution policy of the EPPO;
- Contributing to consistent implementation of the investigation and prosecution policy of the EPPO;
- Collaborating with the members of the College of the EPPO in order to identify priorities of action with a view to improving EPPO’s capacity to fight organised crime groups;
- Contributing to the coordination of the relevant stakeholders in complex EPPO cross-border investigations and prosecutions, in particular when organised crime is involved;
- Representing the European Chief Prosecutor in the relevant operational formats.
Submission deadline: 30 April 2023 23:59 CET
Author: Federico Iacopo Mamoli